Monday, March 23, 2009

i miss doing this!!

hey guys..i miss you all!! It's been a hard time for me posting new blogs. I'm experiencing extreme headache these days that may lead to blurry eye vision! I can't believe it! It's not a perfect day if I don't post new entry in my blog. I made some ready to type articles. I bought a notebook so I can write there whatever I want to post on my blog. Kunwari blog un! hehe. It's like I need to hire a typist para lang maitype lahat un! I miss posting, visiting sites, and all the things I used to do with my computer. I miss all of you!! so much!!

God Bless you all!

by: zelle

1 comment:

  1. We miss you too, Marah!! I hope you get well soon. BTW, i'm inviting you to join EarthHour '09

    For more info, pls visit my blogsite. :)

    MonzAvenue.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete