Monday, April 27, 2009

Tati's Words of Love

I have this friend, I call him TATI, he's born Ricardo Legisma III Jr. He's so funny and whenever we talk with each other, he used to tell me weird things just as follows:

When people hurt,
love fades away!
-TATI-
The moon reflects the river
The river reflects the moon
The LOVE is there!
-TATI-
I am the bridge, in the CANAL!
-TATI-
You know, when I saw you, I feel the pain!
-TATI-
Life goes on, it's getting too late! But tomorrow is here!
-TATI-
I'm not the only one for you
But you the only one for me!
-TATI-
You know, time will come, the world will meet to the end!
-TATI-
Don't trash things.
-TATI-
Love is in the air, When you grab it, then You grab it!
-TATI-
Balon ka ba? Na-fall na kasi ako sayo!
-TATI-
Love can move a mountain, but love? Where is the Love?
-TATI-
I have nothing to say, but you know, You know me!
-TATI-
I'll let you swin in the flood of my...endless love!
-TATI-
Midst in the middle of the air!
-TATI-
Nilalang ako ng Diyos para ituwid ang landas mo!
-TATI-

While we are talking, I told him about the weird words he used to tell me
I say: You're giving me sensible thoughts!
Tati says: I'm sensitive!

He's so funny! And I'm so happy to have him as my friend!

Thanks And God Bless!

by: zelle

No comments:

Post a Comment