Sunday, June 7, 2009

Enough!

Maybe they don't understand me..
or maybe they really don't have understanding
I wanna forget him
It's them that told me to forget him
Yet it's them that make me remember him
by telling his name
and everything that I've done for him
I'm tired
Tired of hearing his name
Tired of remembering him
Tired of showing to him my love and care
Tired of loving him
And tired of waiting for nothing
I know it's not easy to forget him
but anything will not happen if you don't try it
I realized that I must stop this stupidity
And start being decent
Decent to what I am doing for love
Though it's hard to let it go
I really have to
Because if I will continue to love him
I might see myself picking up the pieces of my broken heart
I thank God because I met that guy
I'll never regret knowing him
Because He still leave a wonderful memory in me

God Bless!

by: zelle

1 comment: