Thursday, May 12, 2016

To my first

Dear Christian, 



Three years ago, God allowed my heart to be broken and falling into pieces. I couldn't imagine how I survived and moved, of course it was all by God's grace. But 3 years ago, I asked God "Will you be sending me a man who won't break my heart?" Then, through signs and wonders, He answered. "I did, 2000 years ago and He died for you." I broke down and cried not realizing how much God has done for me. He also asked to focus on my self, by being, my personality, and everything in me that needs fixing. I am healed, restored, renewed and fixed. I am thankful that He allowed that heartache, because it led me to you. 

You came. I will go straightforward on this. You are one of the best gift that God has ever given me. I couldn't ask for more. When you went to our home to ask my parents if you can court me, I knew God was telling me that "Hey, he's the one I have created just for you." as my parents approved your petition. That was also the first time that I ever thought of spending the rest of my life with someone, and that's you. 

I'm excited to read God's word with you in the morning as we drink our coffee or hot chocolate, sharing our thoughts and insights about a verse and sharing God's revelation. 
I'm excited to see you beside me as I open my eyes and one of us will ask to pray. 
I'm excited to cook breakfast for you, pack a lunch box for you, go to work with you as I hold your hands while you drive in our car to work, then eat dinner with you wherever we wanted.
You don't have to bring me home, because when the time is right, you'll be my home. 

I'm thankful, so thankful that God have blessed me with such a strong man, motivated, and a man after God's own heart. You are indeed a Godly man. My prayer now is that God would shield us both with His Holy blood and guard our hearts from anything that may destroy us. I know we aren't exempted from any temptations, but with Jesus in our center, anything can be defeated! 

In time, God will allow the things I'm excited about to happen, when we are both ready, when everything is right. 

I love you and I will forever hold you and never let go. I won't promise, but I will.


God bless you! 

2 comments:

  1. So touching! Every word is surely a craft from your heart.Your man is so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed Christian. You are blessed Rio. Continue seeking God's heart and He will cover your relationship.

    P.S. I can hear the wedding bells ringing. :D

    ReplyDelete