Monday, January 28, 2019

C R U S H

You caught me
As I look away after looking at you
Blinking
As if I didn't saw you
Trying to compose my self
Looking as demure as I can be

Feels like in a lucid dream
You were almost real to me
As I yearn for an attention
Taking a peek of your wonders

I'm afraid to take one step closer
for you are as vague as fog in the sky
But I want to take a leap
taking one step away
holding back everything

You are my worst trial
But my best forever
You come at me like a thunder
Like a raging storm in my head
I couldn't sleep thinking about you

but yes, we are nothing
you are just a character in a story
I am just a reader
giving me high hopes
and uncanny feelings
for you and I will never happen
never we will happen


3 comments:

  1. :-< noooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. for you and I will never happen,
    never we will happen.


    nagkatotoo nga! HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete