Monday, September 9, 2019

God's best

This is it
The moment I've waited for so long
Before I was lost
Now I am lost in the moment
Thinking that every step I make
Leads me to spending forever
With you

Everyone's looking at me
With smiles on their faces
But among them, yours is the best
As I walk slowly
You waited at the altar patiently
I know right there and then
You are my God's best

I thought it's just a dream
But now you're my reality

Because you're here
My God's best
The answer to my heart's desire
I'd say I do even before you ask
Coz now I am sure
I am certain that you are for me
and I am for you
Coz between us is Jesus

Now I am ready to love you forever
You earned the key to my heart
For God handed it to you
So now let me sing this song to you

Coz you are my God's best
Your ability to love selflessly
will remind me of Christ
Thank you for your respect
For keeping yourself and me pure before God
I will always declare
How great of a man you are
You are one of a kind
You are neatly molded
Crafted to perfection
By God who knows my needs and imperfection

You are worth the wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment