Friday, February 20, 2009

Jemely and I

This is me and my cousin jemely. I am so glad to have her as my cousin. She's so nice, funny to be with, and good love adviser! hahaha. She's chubbhie too that's why I always hug her. I can't even ask for anything. She's the best cousin! I love her very much. She's also my mate in church. We're both song leader in our church. We both love to sing. If I have love problems, I'll just have to call her then I'll be alright. Whenever we're bored, we take wacky pictures of ourselves. When we're out of our mind, we just laugh, laugh, laugh! Even there's nothing to be laughed. We consider ourselves CUTE. Nothing less! hahaha. Our similarity? We both have chubbhie faces! She loves God also. God-fearing like me. haizzt...I miss her so much.

by: zelle

No comments:

Post a Comment