Thursday, February 26, 2009

Marah and Zelle- penmates during Humanities..hehe

Zelle wrote:
Marah! I am feeling such pressure right now! I don';t know if we could finish the term paper because we are lack of money, All of us! But please, let us be sure having saturday as term paper day. Maybe we can do it here at School. I can't really go to Nagcarlan because I don't have enough money to go there. I also understand your situation. All we need now is Teamwork! Because we are running out of time. God Bless...Txtbak!

Marah wrote:
I don't know, I'll try. But I do not promise because it's up to my mother if she'll allow me, too. We can finish it I know. I'll do my best. I, too, don't want to fail. Dennie had gotten some content for that, yesterday and I guess all we need is to patch those all up. Don't worry okay! I'm thinking of ways how. Take care always! and God Bless! lol =p

Zelle wrote:
lol! I am so happy to have you as my groupmate! We're so lucky to have you! Okay! I believe in our team. I know we can do it. I'm just worried if we can't. I don't want to fail. I'll pray that we'll finish it by tomorrow. I know that we can! I believe! hey...I posted new post in my blogsite. There's someone who posted comment in one of my post. Em' so happy! lol...! =p

Marah wrote:
Thanks anyways! I've seen it on the blog buzz when I was on the PDNC. I'll visit it next time. BTW, the new topic in Humanities is very interesting si I'm gonna listen. Aja! We can...!^_~hehei..

Zelle wrote:
Okay!..I'm interested too..
This will be my last reply...
I'll post this conversation in my site! hehe...

the title will be
---Marah and Zelle- penmates during Humanities!
lol! =)..Labyahgurl! God Bless

by: zelle

1 comment: