Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Who am I?

Well, to start off, let me tell you that I am cute! just kidding! but it’s true. i am a God-fearing person. I am born Rio Krizelle M. Rana. I was named after my Lolo because we have the same birthday. I was born Dec. 17 1991, I am not expecting for a gift. But I appreciate if you give me.hehe. I am obviously a female. Single and happy.


I am an Information Technology Student in Laguna State Polytechnic University. I enjoy a lot of things. And my top 10 interests as of this moment are:

1. blogging

2. writing

3. Adobe Photoshop

4. surfing in the internet

5. reading? sort of.

6. watching T.V news and movies

7. listening to music especially Christian Music

8. I enjoy texting but not all the time, chatting

9. playing guitar, playing organ, playing drum, singing, dancing, acting( sort of ) I thank God for all the talents He gave me. I’m using it For Him.

10. taking pictures to myself (fact: 02-06-09, i uploaded 365 pictures of myself )

I am a moody person. I not afraid of anything but if you scared me, I’ll be! haha! My one and only fear is God. I hate sports, but I love the players. I love English, and I don’t hate Math. i love Vegtables! but my stomach do not like it. i love to eat that’s why I’m chubby, not FAT! I am emotional, but I am not EMO. I just let problems pass, I let my problem problem me! haha…

Thanks! and God Bless us all!!

by: zelle

No comments:

Post a Comment