Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hold on and wait.

Hold on. I already posted maybe 4 months ago that I'm in love with my bestfriend. Yet, I am in love with him for almost 4 years. 2 years ago, I had a boyfriend, my EX-boyfriend was treated like a brother by my bestfriend. I'm actually bad when I broke up with him with the reason that I am still in love with my bestfriend. Then after I broke up with my ex, he had a gilrfriend, they lasted 8 months. During the times that he was so in love with his GF, my heart is bursting with jealousy and anger everytime he tells me their story. I know I don't have the right to get jealous, but i just can't accept that fact that he don't see me like the way he sees his girlfriend. My bestfriend didn't know anything about this feelings of mine, I don't know if it is the right thing to tell him but still, I will be HOLDING ON the reason that, I'M SIMPLY IN LOVE WITH HIM.

Wait. As you can read, 4 years. I've been in love with him for four years, if I waited 4 years, I could wait 4 more years, and more, until he love me. Maybe you will think of me as if I am an obsessed lover, maybe, but I can't just open my heart for anyone. My heart is entirely owned by God, and partly owned by my bestfriend.  The song LOVE IS WAITING by Brooke Fraser really inspires me. It says there, "I'll be waiting for you baby, I'll be holding back the darkest night. Love is waiting till WE'RE READY, TILL IT'S RIGHT. LOVE IS WAITING."

One day, he cried in front of me while telling me how his girlfriend broke up with him. I do not know how to react, would I be happy? sad?. But at the end of our convo, I was mixed up. There was this quotes that he tells me, "I know that God has a reason why He allowed this to happen. I know that God is molding me up, and the girl for me, for us to be as perfect couple of God as we can be." And he tells me a story about a pastor and his bestfriend who got married just by telling each other, "Tara, pakasal tayo best?" But they have one of the best relationship in the earth.

I do not, (partly. XD) assume that I will be the one for my besfriend. But my prayers never stop and I never stop holding on and waiting until the moment where he will tell me that he loves me comes.

"EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD"

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment