Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy na Birthday pa. :)

10 years ago, I received this candle cake from my big brother. I was 9 years old then, and I was so happy when I received this wonderful gift. My kuya said, "Gift ko yan, para every year, sindihan mo yan, may cake ka na" Although I know I can't eat it, I still feel that if I light it up, I can have the most wonderful cake existed. Yet, I didn't really lighten it up. Why? IDK. I just want to preserve it because it was so important. On friday, I will be 19 years of age. Since that stage will be my last year of being a TEEN, I will light up the candle on the picture, at last after 10 years, why? because it means that I've been a successful TEEN AGER of my generation. The light tells that, I have lived the way a good teen ager should live. And lastly, this will be my second time to blow a a candle in a cake, first was when I celebrate my first year, and on the 17th day of Dec. Because of this Candle cake, I never asked my mom to bought me a cake, because what my brother says was stuck in my head. This cake teaches me to recycle and be creative. Not to be extravagant since we are quite less fortunate.

I thank the Lord for giving me another year to live. I will live it well and live it for His name.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment