Monday, January 3, 2011

Wedding


When I was 15 years old, I got fascinated by weddings and everything about it.

Whenever I attend weddings, I always search about the story of the lovers. How they met? How they fell in love? And How the guy ask for the girl's hands. It's so nice to hear stories that are true. Stories that I know will last forever. One story I heard was the story of Kuya Romel and his wife. They knew each other via cellphone. But it's so amazing that their relationship works our like other relationships.

Of all the wedding I witnessed,  my favorite was my brother's wedding. It was a special day for our family because it was the first wedding that we will be organizing. I can’t help but cry when I saw my brother's fiancee walking along the red carpet to the altar and while my brother was waiting happily to his girl, no matter how long the girl walks, he will wait. As they say each other's vows, they're crying, so was I.

On every wedding that I've witnessed, I always put myself on the bride's shoe. Imagining myself walking along the red carpet to the altar while my groom is waiting for me at the altar no matter how long I walk. I wonder how it feels when you know that at that moment, you will be standing beside that man you love and loves you, exchanging vows and saying, "I DO".

I know it is so early for me to imagine those things, but I am so excited for the moment that I will  be the most special girl for a guy. I know that in God's time, I will meet the guy for me. And I know that I will be the happiest girl to have met the guy that God made for me.

"To the guy of my life, you are still a pilgrim of my imagination. Though I never seen your face, never looked in your eyes, never heard your voice, I know that soon, we will be in love. "

Keep dreaming, keep praying, keep believing. :)

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment