Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random Q's

1. Would you go for someone who you know could never be serious about you?
If it will be a test of maturity, then so be it. :)

2. At this moment, are you following your dream or doing/preparing something that pays more?
I am not still aware where my path could be. But I'm praying for that clearer vision of my dreams. To have more clear visions on what I want to be.

3. What's the meaning of life??  
Life is the best gift that God gave us.

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Yes. So Much. I am so confused about the guy that would be my partner.

5. Define love.
God is Love.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?  
Both.             

7. Pick one person from your friend. Why that person?
Maria Kathrina D. Manucot. She is an awesome friend. And we have a lot of things common.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I had experience this and I overcome the pain.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Yes. When the one I love don't even cared at all.

10. What is the biggest challenge in your life so far?
Struggling with my own self.

11. Is being tagged fun?
IDK

12. Have you learned something new today?
Yes. Definitely. Set up HIGH standards on the person whom you wish could be your lifetime partner.

13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
My mom and Dad.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
IDK

15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
ISDK.

16. What's your favorite C2 flavor?
The Pink one.

17. How do you want to die?
Only God knows.

18. Would you give your all in a relationship?
Nope. Not unless if we got married.

19. What was the last movie you watched?
I don't remember.

20. What type of friends do you like?
Those friend that I have now are the friends I want. Christian Friends. And awesome friends. If you can simply make me laugh.

21. If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for it, what would you do?
I never tried that. I wish I have the guts.

22. If you could tell someone how you feel now,...
No matter how much I wanted to let go of my feelings for you, there's something , that I don't know, keeps me holding on.

No comments:

Post a Comment