Friday, October 14, 2011

MY BESTFRIEND

            
          Ayan. kanina lang badvides ang pinost ko, pero ito na! GoodVibes ulet! :) I share my feelings to my buddy. Then I never expect that he would post the picture above. On the screen, it says, "GOD CAN HEAL A BROKEN HEART, BUT HE HAS TO HAVE ALL THE PIECES." Hindi ko akalain na hahagulgol ako dahil sa picture na yan. Actually, background picture yan ng laptop last last week and that picture was taken during our film showing. Hayy. Si Lord talaga. MY VERY BESTFRIEND. He always make a way to go to Him, to run to Him, to seek Him. Thank you so much LORD. I'm not worthy yet You still love me. 

       Lagi ko tinatandaan yung sabi ng bishop namin, "MATALO KA NA SA TAO, WAG LANG SA DIYOS." Bakit ko nga ba iisipin ang sasabihin ng ibang tao sa mga ginagawa ko, eh ang Diyos naman ang pinaglilingkuran ko. GOD IS SO GOOD talaga. HE never fail to make me smile. :)

        Sa buhay, akala natin wala na tayong dadamayan, pero nakalimutan lang natin pumikit at lumuhod oh? Inaantay lang tayo ni Lord. HE IS JUST A PRAYER AWAY.  And in every aspect of our life, HE knows. Why? HE CREATED YOU. Just like Mark Zuckerberg know every part of FACEBOOK, because he created it. 

"God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have ALL the pieces."


God Bless You!

-zelle-

No comments:

Post a Comment