Monday, November 12, 2012

OJT Day 1 (November 12, 2012)

Out of work, me and two officemates took few photos outside our building. Here's my photo taken by Allen. :) I can feel Christmas in Kapitolyo already. 
So para matulungan ko ang sarili ko na maging updated sa mga nangyayari sa OJT days ko, ipopost ko nalng dito sa blog ko ang lahat lahat para naman malaman niyo din ang journey ko sa OJT ko. :)

I am currently having my On-the-Job Training (OJT) at the Management Information Systems Office (MISO) located at San Luis building, Provincial Capitol of Laguna (PGL). So on my job, I was assigned to be a web content writer and photojournalist, maybe.

I was in shocked at first. Dahil yung trabaho ko sa publication office ay ang magpicture at maguslat ng feature and creative writings. Tapos ang articles namin sa campus journalism ay walang pabor na pinapanigan. Kumabaga, "Write without favor, express without fear." Since the MISO under PGL is a government organization, kinakailangan namin isama or imention ang names ng kung sinong anik anik ang dapat isama sa articles.And their descriptions are so long! Like for example, "The Provincial Government of Laguna (PGL) under the administration of Governor Jeorge "E.R." Ejercito Estregan along with the Provincial Administration Officer Atty. Leonardo Ragaza Jr. held a feeding program there at the big blue house!" HAHA. Ganyan! Ang madaming pang names!

So far, madami akong natutunan sa pagkakaiba ng construction ng news sa government at sa campus journlalism. Hay. Alam ko namang maeenjoy ko toh dahil nagfifeeling ako caririn ang WRITING. Minsan lang ako mag feeling, lulubus-lubusin ko na. :D

so, what have I done today? I attended the PGL Flag ceremony wherein Gov. ER introduces the HEAD Officers of each department and reported the accomplished projects of the PGL. MISO Web Team, I guess, or the Laguna Website (http://laguna.gov.ph ) developers reached the Final round for the E-Gov constest of all government websites around the Philippines. I read sme articles from the webstie and learn their formats in constructing an article and made few articles just for a try.

All is worth it. I enjoyed my first day in OJT and I know I'll be.

thank you for reading! God bless! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment