Friday, February 23, 2018

100 Daan Tula Para Kay Stella - A blog

Okay. This movie is like a lightning struck me right to the bones and lets me lay down all my pain, cry to sleep as if someone left me. Okay. It's something serious. I don't usually react to movies this way, but 100 Tula Para Kay Stella is really something.

Okay Jason Paul Laxamana. Inaano ka ba? You could've been to a very serious relationship failure for you to write and direct this movie. But srsly, I want you to write and direct more like these!

Going to my reaction, I watched 100 Tula Para Kay Stella because someone I know personally, Caleb Santos, is one of the actors in the film. Also, when I watched the trailer, I somehow relate to Fidel because he loves writing poems, and to Stella, because she is a band member. Well, I am both.

Fidel, brings back my college days where I am a university writer and I write "anonymously" addressing my writings to someone called "yatz". A few people followed my writings and liked it. It's like 100 article para kay Yatz. So that's it. I've moved on but JC Santos' acting in the film rekindle my passion to writing, not for Yatz anymore, but for the people I love now. Oh Fidel.

On the other hand, Stella, the brat girl played by Bella Padilla is my spirit animal. Bella plays so good as Stella that I wanted to have my full time band. Joke. HAHAH. I don't have much something to say about Stella because she is the one who left Fidel for someone else. Hayyy. But now I understand why he left me. Charot.

I cried "balde-baldeng" tears for this movie and I could watch it all day no pause. Kudos to the Director and Writer Jason Paul Laxamana, to the production staff! Grabe. And to Bella Padilla and JC Santos for playing greatly their roles. Huhu.

I'll blog again when I watched it again. huhu

So much feels for this movie. Wala pa si Moira niyan hah. huhuh

No comments:

Post a Comment