Friday, February 16, 2018

L O U D 3 !!!

Ito yung unang beses na magba-blog ako about LOUD. Though LOUD 3 na, hindi pa naman huli ang lahat. Hindi din naman ibig sabihin ay mas matinde ang LOUD 3. May kanya-kanyang hype ang LOUD 1 to 3, pero this time, I'll blog about it. Yung Hype ng LOUD 3! Yung tinde and LOUD 3! Yung nakaka-amaze na pagkilos ni Lord sa kabuoan ng LOUD!!!!

To start off, LOUD means Laguna Outworking to Unify Denominations. Meaning, from the word "outworking" every single part of LOUD works to unite, gather, in one place to another, different denominations in Laguna! Walang boundaries! Walang divisions! Walang kanya-kanyang perpective! Walang conservative or radical! It's just Jesus and the rest of us. Matinde! 

Siguro nagtataka kayo. Bakit nga ba kasi kailangan mag-gather? Well, to UNIFY the BODY! Simple!

So balik tayo sa LOUD 3! Iba e. Ito yung narinig ko ang LOVE in a familiar way pero iba ang impact! May lalim. May hinukay sa puso ko na hindi ko ma-explain. It feels like I have never felt like this way. It's like hearing the story of the gospel the first time! 

Sa LOUD na ito, I have realized three things. From Ate CJ's preaching:

1. Intimacy: Minsan or madalas, kuntento na tayo sa time na nilalaan natin sa Lord when we do our ministry. Kuntento na tayo na napunta sa church doing the work the we usually do. But there's an absence of intimacy. Biktima ako, don't worry. You are not alone. The result of this? Napapagod ako. Nanghihina. It feels like I am doing my ministry for my own sake. Kasi nakasanayan ko na. But love and intimacy isn't there. Youth, be intimate with GOD! Talk to Him like a little child wanting the attention of his father. Read His word. Pray until you cry. 

2. The Father's Love: And I quote "I run away from home taking everything my father gave me, and when I lost everything, I came back home just to see my father running towards me with a ring and robe, hugged me, kissed me, like nothing happened. He love me indeed" An amazing love indeed. Walang makakapantay don abah. It's how God loves me. I may have run away from Him, so far, but He run towards me and love me the same. Grabe.

3. LOVE: It was a different tune of love I heard today. It was a love that I know of but felt like I just heard it. May amazing part dun sa "There's nothing you can do that will make God love you less." Oh Lord. How fool am I to think that I have lost Your love when I lost everything. Nananatili yung love Niya. Nanatili.

Siguro, kulang yung buong blog na ito to express the kind of love I felt today. Pero remember this, "Jesus loves you" and He will never stop loving you.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment