Sunday, February 22, 2009

God made a miracle in Lumban Laguna!

The biggest issue that is being discussed by most of the Lumbenios was the issue about the biggest Demolition that is going to happen in Lumban. What is the story behind it? Actually, I am not aware about what is happening. I am not even affected. But when I found out the the houses that's going to be demolished was 52 houses. Shocking right? As a Lumbenio and as a Follower of God, I can do nothing but to pray. I know that God has plans for them.

I heard the story from one of the victim. The owner of the lot, they call him ABRA, is going to take the lot from them. The people who built houses there was so mad because they believe that the lot was theirs already. Abra do not have any right to take it away from them. Many stories came out. They said that Abra was only doing this because he wants revenge. Revenge from the bad experiences he had when he was poor. He said that some people teased him and look down to his poor life. I understand his story, but why include those innocent people? If I am given a chance to ask him, I'll ask, "If you die, you can't even take that lot to heaven. Think about what will happen to those families who will lose shelter. This land was made by God for all the people. After doing this, will you be happy?" I am not mad at him, I am mad of what he is doing. Even our house wasn't affected, I awe sympathy to the families.

Last night, the night before the demolition, I was called by my friends. They said that we will have an Midnight Prayer for the victims of the said demolition. We read a Chapter from the bible, "Micah 2:1-13, the Chapter was so related to what is happening in our town. We spent the night praying. we prayed that:

1. Abra, himself, will have a clean heart and may God enter his heart. That he may change his mind.
2. That the people who'll be affected may have a clean heart too and do not make any revenge against Abra. That they may seek God during their suffering and Think that God has better plans for them.
3. For the kids, that they'll not have any Trauma from this and may they forget about a revenge when they grow older.
4 For the sick persons who are affected, I know that God will heal them
5. That the said demolition will not be bloody and we prayed that no one will be killed.
6. And lastly and most important. that the demolition will not happen. May God's will be done.

I woke up 5:00 am so I may know if the demolition will happen. I go back to sleep because it's raining. I woke up again 10:00 am. I am so happy about the news I heard. The demolition didn't happen. I'm so happy because I've been a part of this. I prayed to God and thank God that he didn't allow it to happen. I believe that God has Greater plans. God made a miracle in Lumban, Laguna!

God Bless you all!

by: zelle

No comments:

Post a Comment