Monday, October 10, 2011

My wishes. :)

Well, I never asked somebody to do this for me. In fact, I want someone to discover this all by himself/herself. So, because I am the only one who can read this, let me share my wishes.


  1. To be surprised on my birthday.
  2. To shout on a place where no one hears me, except with the one who will take me there.
  3. To ride on an airplane
  4. To ride on a train
  5. To record a song composed by the one I love
  6. To wrote a song for God
  7. To get married with the man that loves God the most
  8. To get a big big big teddy bear!
  9. To hear a song from someone who loves me even he's out of tune
  10. TO DANCE IN THE RAIN with the one who loves me and I love.

This is all for now. But actually, I have hundreds of wishes. It's not I want to get it all, but pursuing it is like a mission accomplished. and lastly, I want to pursue those wishes with the man that I mentioned in number 7. :)

The highlighted wishes are the one whom I really want to get. :)


God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment