Thursday, July 12, 2012

Two new friends. :) two new inspirations :) Two new blessing :)

 So just, like, 6 hours ago, I had an accidental sharing with my SCOM friend which is School Outreach Ministry. I wasn't expecting something special today.  So there goes a lunch break. Katy, Jean and me went to canteen to eat lunch. Then Jerome came near to us and said., "Sharing tayo mamaya." Since it wasn't a busy day, we agreed to the said sharing. I knew it was a 'getting to know each other' thing. And IT IS! A deeper 'getting to know each other' thing.

It's true that we must not rely on our expectations. After hearing two of my new friends testimonies, I was moved. I realized that my testimony is not that interesting compared to their testimonies. I wasn't expecting that testimonies from them.

So here's Edz Testimony..

A former Aglipayan. She said she's 'mataray', 'palaban', and she won't let anyone bring her down. It's true that when God started to control your life, you will never imagine how God works in you because it will totally change your life. So as Edz became a Christian, God has given her a gift. A gift of teaching which she was using to honor God by teaching Sunday School Students. She was also a blessing to every people she meet. She have that gift to discern whether you are sad, angry, and happy. And in that way, even without saying a single word, she will understand you. She's a blessing. I believe, she has blessed many lives. And I' so thankful that God let Edz' and my path crossed. I feel so blessed and I want to know her deeper.



That unexpected moment when this guy approached me to join them in sharing time. :) He's Jerome! And here's his unexpected testimony...

A musician who do music. He describe himself as a Christian who only do music in front of the stage 5 years ago. A son who fights with his dad, so as a brother who fights with his sisters. That awkward moment when that thought can't sink in to my mind. It's like...WHAT? SRSLY? I was expecting that his testimony will be like "a guy who grew up in a Christian Family". But I was wrong.  He is a semi bad boy. And one moment that really changed his life is when he fought with his dad. He got away from home. Then someone texted him, "Hey. Andito kami sa church." So he went there. And that was the day he started to live at their church. He admitted that he was mad at his father. Because he's still a son, his mother was still sending him money and visiting him. He pity his mother. He don't know what to do but cry. That's when he got closer to God. And one day, he forgive his father when his father came to church to visit him. It touched his heart. And now, because everything falls back into place, God made him a music team Leader, a SCOM Leader, an evangelist who have a great burden in winning souls.

These two new friends became two new blessing to me. Because compare to their struggles in life, mine was easy, theirs was hard. And I am so blessed. I can say that they are the people that are purposely chosen by God. It was like out of nowhere, they came into my life and became a blessing. They are both LEADERS that don't give up. They shared to me a song, although I don't remember all the lyrics, it touched me. The song means a lot to Jerome. And it means, in serving God, in the midst of trials and pain, heartache, we should not give up. And as leaders, like them, we should focus on God's purpose. ON GOD!

Before, I thought my trials was so hard, but it's nothing compare to the trials that Edz and Jerome had.

And there you go! MY TWO NEW BLESSING FROM GOD! :)

I pray that I may get to know them deeper.
God Bless us all! :) Be a blessing <3

No comments:

Post a Comment