Sunday, August 5, 2012

Here I am LORD, use me!

Before entering 3rd year college, I know that I will be having an OJT at the 2nd semester of my fourth year. So I sink in to my mind that I'll take my OJT at Manila or anywhere that is far from our home. Why? I just want it. I just want to experience that feeling of being independent. If we are gonna read between the lines, this can be an act of rebellion because I want to be free from the rules of my parents. Yes, I can honestly say that  sometimes, I feel so stuck. I feel like I am a chick that can't get out of my own shell. So I want to go to the outside world and know what's in there. But then, I knew that I am wrong. I am free. SO FREE! My mom gave me enough time to use my laptop. She's giving enough time to bond with my friends. She don't pressure me at all. I just didn't knew that before.

So here's another realization. I have seen our church's up's and down's because I grew there. I witnessed how the church members grow in numbers and in faith. And I have seen many members got weak and gave up their ministry. Others come, others go. Then I realized? "Kapag nagOJT ako sa manila, hindi lang ako mawawala sa bahay, pati sa church." Then I asked God, "Lord, is it Your will? for me to take my OJT at Manila?" Then just this week, I knew the answer. It's no. Why? Lord gave me this task.  A task that I have to take. It is to take care of the new youth in our church and to commit myself fully on my ministry.

So I said to the LORD, "LORD, Here I am, USE ME! Take me to where You want me to go."

So ang lesson, Wag natin sundin lang kung ano yung kagustuhan natin. We have our spirit na magdidikta satin kung ano ang kagustuhan ng LORD para sa atin. So paano mananalo ang SPIRIT sa kagustuhan ng BODY? Feed you spirit. Nagugutom lang yan kaya madalas nadadala tayo ng kasalanan.

FEED FEED FEED! dapat lagi tayong kumakain spiritually! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment