Friday, August 3, 2012

Sometimes it lasts in love, sometimes it hurts instead.

I always hear those lines and I knew that it was a part of the song "Someone like you by Adele" I honestly don't know that song until know, I just know the line..."Someone like you..woohoo" I never heard the whole song and I don't want to try hearing it. Anyways. Let's talk about...

Sometimes it lasts in love. Yes. Sometimes it's love. When you see him, you see those sparks in his eyes and all you can see is him. (Umamin ka teh!) Yes. that's right. I, myself, experienced that moment when I saw him walking along the busy road of Sta. Cruz and I saw him, carrying his greenish bag, wearing green department shirt ans blue pants, and then white shoes. Despite of my blurry vision, I saw him. And I never knew that after that day or after a week, I would have a chance to talk to him. It was all of a sudden that we've got some communication and it continued until now. I never thought that I would be so much happy. THIS HAPPY. I just know that whenever he's there beside me, I'm happy. And I thought it would last in love. I fell in love in him. I can honestly say that. With his looks, his attitude that fits with my attitude, and with the friendship we had, I fell in love. 

Sometimes it hurts instead. One thing I love about him is, he don't want to see me hurting because of him when all most of the time, the reason of all my heartaches is him. I cannot blame him for that. It's all my fault. I thought it would lasts in love, but instead, it hurts. But you know what, I don't know why I don't feel any pain tonight. Unlike before that I can almost cry myself to sleep. But now, I am typing this blogpost and saying to myself that, "It's okay. God will give you the MARTIN of your life." Why Martin? He's the man of my dreams that I haven't seen yet. 

So, the lesson I learned tonight, "Don't find love. God provided you all the love, you just have to be contented." And one thing! "Love isn't a dress that when you liked it, you may get it." It's not always "He loves me, I love him" You have to remember that his love for you may have a due date. Feelings change. I'm young. And I know that in the right time, God will show me the MARTIN of my life. I just have to wait. WAIT AND WAIT. 

Now, YOU! Please! Don't fall in love with somebody else. 

God bless! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment