Thursday, November 15, 2012

OJT Day 4 (November 15, 2012



I'm on the fourth day of my OJT and so far I am enjoying it. I'm so happy today because I was able to do many works like wrote two articles, gathered information, covered an event in Cultural and attended an office meeting. :)

I think this is the work I've been wanting since then. I feel like working with PASSION. Even though I'm tired, I'm enjoying each and every hour of my work.

Today, I was able to comfort a brokenhearted friend. He's so broken that he don't even know what to do with his heart because he thinks that the girl who broke his heart took it. I'm so happy because I introduced Christ to him and I pray that he can open his heart and accept Jesus Christ as his Savior. I feel burdened every time he say to me that he don't fully understand the existence of God. While I am sharing the Word of God, he laughed at me and I am actually expecting it. Then, I became more eager to share to him God's love. I just pray that God would give me a strong foundation and a heart that desires to love my friend in all I can and to share God's love to him.

This has been a tiring day yet challenging. I just feel burdened today that's why I need to refresh. Oh LORD Help me.

Thanks for reading! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment