Monday, November 19, 2012

OJT Day 6 (November 19, 2012)

Hello! Here I go again. Magsusulat na naman ako sa online journal ko. Oh well, I'm so happy today that I was able to do many works at our office. Naopen sakin ang nature ng Laguna Government and how transparent ER is pagdating sa mga pera na lumalabas sa government. I love how he does his work. Even though he made me wait for a long time, it was worth it because I was able to witness one day in the life of our honorable Gov. ER Ejercito.

Masaya din ako. Dahil isang tao ang biglang lumapit sakin ngayon. Unexpectedly, she asked me, "Paano ba maramdaman si Lord?" Hmm. I think she want to open her heart and want to feel God working in her. That's why I share to her some words from the bible and I share to her how Jesus loved her. How Jesus want to know her. How Jesus want to live in her. How Jesus want to give her the gift of eternal life. I was so blessed. She's so hungry for God's word, I can feel it. And I just pray that God will continue to instill that hunger in my friends heart.

Ayun! I covered an event sa cultural called "PEOPLE'S DAY" at ang saya lang kasi isa akong photographer ngayon. :)

Thank You! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment