Wednesday, June 12, 2013

To my Mystery

It's been a long time since I last wrote an article or post about love. "Romantic Love", with emphasis, has been blocked in my vocabulary for the past 9 months. If you want to know why, then you should read this. (http://angdayariko.blogspot.com/2012/09/ignore-you-ignore-you-not.html)

"I'm just a little too not over you" JAY (not his real name) was one of the unforgettable person that I met. He absolutely got attached to my heart. When I knew that I'm in love with him, I really wanted to get to know him more and more. And I almost want to see him every single day of my life. He's different. Far more different tfrom any other guy that I knew. He's sweet, kind, gentle, humble, and funny at the same time. He got the "physical characteristics" of a guy that I always dream to love. God-fearing, tall and semi-thin. I thought he got it all.

I know that you all know the "friendzone" effect. Well, I can't say directly that he friend-zoned me but yes, maybe we were friendzoned. We really had great time together. Laughing, sharing our thoughts, saying our feelings and just being the way we are. Those days that I spent with him was really unforgettable. But no, we're not meant for each other. We never were. And I embraced that fact and squeezed it until it die.

9 months had passed, I moved on. I recover from the pain of the unsucessful relation-cheap we had. It's all from the past now. Though I know that sometimes, he still knocks on my head. And often times, I am still  thinking of him and what could have been. I know that we both had that 'mutual feeling' for each other, and if we burst it all out, we will just hurt each other. So, from an unknown reason, we became strangers again. Those non-stop conversation was now just a dust and is about to disappear. And his face is now an old photo that I barely remember. It's not that I hated him for what happened, it's just that he reminds me of the pain that almost kill my inner body.

Now, I am more than fine. My heart is safe and sound in the hands of God. I know that one day, God will give it to the rightful man who will make my heart beats faster again as God lend it to him. He, who will cause asthma because it will be so hard for me to breathe whenever I'm beside him. He who will make me fall in love again. I am not literally searching for him, yet I am letting him chase me as I caught him until we find each other.

To my MYSTERY, hi! Whoever you may be, I love you and I always will. I am praying that God would mold us  and be the right person for each other. I know that all this time, you've been looking and praying for me. You may not read this now but I assure you that on the very first day of our journey together, I will let you read this. Thank you for your life and you will always be included in my prayer list. :) Let that SPARKS shine. 

HAHAHA. That letter above almost made me laugh so hard. *kid* Anyway, I just missed writing post about love, that's why I wrote this. And because one person actually inspired me to write this.
Thank you for reading! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment