Wednesday, June 13, 2012

God's Answer

"Lord, kung hindi po siya para sa akin, wag Niyo nalang pong iaallow na magtext siya sa akin bukas kahit alam kong magtetext siya."

June 13, 2012. 1:45 AM. I prayed to God with all the courage I have. I wanna know His answer to my endless prayer. Ang prayer ko na, "Lord, sana siya na po."

So, after praying that night, I fell asleep. Then God woke me up 6:30 in the morning. I prayed, feed my hungry spirit, prayed again and checked on my cellphone. There are maybe 5 messages. I read them all. Pero wala siyang text.

I went to school. I randomly checked my cellphone but there are still no text message from him.

I went home, check on my cellphone and still, no text message.

I get my hair firmed and I almost forgot that I was waiting for his text. Then it's around 10PM already when I checked my cellphone. OHEY! there are messages. I opened it. Read it, but non of it are from him. WAAA. There will be no other way for him to text me. I know by this time, he's asleep already.

So it is so clear to me now. God's answer is no.
But instead of being sad because the guy I've been praying for is not for me, I am happy. Knowing that God is preparing me ro be the right girl to the one He made just for me. And I'm so excited. :)

So if you're in love and you are doubting, don't be afraid to ask God's help. He's always been there and He will give you the direct answer.

BE HAPPY. GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment